In August 2018, I travelled to Bali, Indonesia with my wife for our honeymoon.
We stayed three nights in Jimbaran, where we spent some visiting nearby locations - such as Jimbaran Beach, Sunday's Beach Club, Rock Bar - and many more. The below two videos are (1) sunset time-lapse of Rock Bar in Bali and (2) drone highlights from a few spots in/near Jimbaran.
We then spent three nights in Seminyak, the more busy/lively spot in Bali. After drinking far too much and seeing some fantastic sunsets, we trekked into the heart of the forest to stay in Ubud. While we were in Ubud, we visited the famous lush, scenic hiking trail: Campuhan Ridge Walk. The video below contains drone highlights from the beautiful walk.
Epic trip. The resorts we stayed at were incredible - they were:
- Resort in Jimbaran: JAMAHAL Private Resort & SPA
- Resort in Seminyak: The One Boutique Villa
- Resort in Ubud: The Kayon Resort Ubud by Pramana
Some amazing spots to visit while you're there:
- Jimbaran Beach in the evening for delicious seafood
- Rock Bar in Jimbaran to watch the sunset
- Sunday's Beach Club for incredible views and a nice beach
- Potato Head in Seminyak to party, great drinks and music
- Heaven Bar & Lounge Seminyak for some late night drinks and live music
- Bali National Golf Club in Nusa Dua for a beautiful round of golf
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in Ubud for a beautiful stroll
- Monkey Forest in Ubud to watch some get up close to monkeys
- Swept Away in Ubud restaurant for an incredibly special setting
- Nusa Penida island to visit the cliffs, views and beaches, see my drone video here
- Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation in Gianyar to try the legendary Luwak Coffee